Use Nicelabel LMS Pro to centralize and automate label printing.
Centralize and automate label printing to increase efficiency, consistency and visibility while minimizing cost, maintenance and user support. NiceLabel LMS Pro supports an unlimited number of printers making it affordable for you to automate all of your printing infrastructure.
Centralized automation without customisation
NiceLabel LMS Pro directly links your label printing infrastructure to your mission critical business systems without the need for extensive customization.
Your business system initiates printing through secure and reliable HTTP and TCP/IP protocols instead of dropping a file on a shared drive. Predefined data filters make it easy to extract, validate and manipulate label data from business systems. The advanced data mapper can also extract data from legacy systems or legacy print streams.
- HTTP and TCP/IP connectors enable quick, reliable and secure connectivity.
- Predefined XML filters provide easy Oracle and SAP connectivity.
- Customizable XML filters help you integrate without costly customization.
- Advanced data mapper lets you connect to legacy systems, print streams and reports.
Eliminate human error, improve efficiency and data accuracy
Connect your ERP, WMS, SCM, MES and PLM systems to your label printing infrastructure. Printing directly from applications eliminates the risk of human error caused by manual labeling processes.
- Achieve data consistency by using master data and data validation.
- Integrate into existing workflows.
- Eliminate user interaction with printing software to eliminate errors.
Key features of NiceLabel LMS Pro software:
- Multi-user with 5, 10, 20 or 50 printers
- Application builder and label designer
- Web printing system
- Document management system
- Integrated printing system
Scalable at no extra cost
NiceLabel LMS Pro server license supports an unlimited number of printers. Unlike competitive offerings, no printer seat licensing makes it affordable for you to directly connect all of your printers to your applications.
- Scalable to any amount of printers at no extra cost.
- The high throughput print engine can simultaneously handle thousands of print requests to globally distributed printers.
- A centralized print server eliminates costly maintenance and support of decentralized applications.