The Epson Colorworks C7500 offers all of the benefits of an industrial label printer but uses inkjet technology to print high-quality full-colour labels.
The C7500 allows users to produce consistent high-quality labels in-house, on-demand. The printer features the new PrecisionCore printhead to ensure reliable, high-quality results. The unique Nozzle Verification (NVT) and dot substitution helps to prevent misprints and dead pixels for consistent printouts.
Produce a range of high-quality labels suitable for food and beverage, boxes and packaging, EU energy and GHS labels at speeds of up to 300mm/sec.
The permanent printhead offers significant cost savings and a guaranteed peace of mind as none of its major components will need replacing for at least 500km worth of printing.
- PrecisionCore printhead for consistent results and long printer lifetime
- Fast print speed of up to 300mm/sec
- Image resolution of 600 x 1200dpi
- Permanent printhead and NVT for self-maintenance
- New ESC/label programming language for integration with virtually any OS
As well as offering a full range of off the shelf Epson consumables for the Colorworks C7500, Labfax manufacture compatible labels so can produce any size or shape that you need.