The Cab Hermes+ is designed for automated print and apply processes in production lines.
There are three print modules available dependant on the maximum label print width required. Each has the same functionality but have been developed with specific solutions in mind.
- The Hermes+ 2 offers a 2″ max print width and is ideal for very small labels where high accuracy in label placement is required. Widely used for labelling within the electronics and pharmaceutical industries.
- The Hermes+ 4 offers a 4″ max print width and is a standard solution commonly used for automatic application of box labels.
- The Hermes+ 6 offers a 6″ max print width suitable for Odette, UCC and GS1 labels.
They have all of the same design features making them the perfect choice for a production environment but also offer different print widths, label roll OD and speeds along with the ability to choose whether to dispense left or right.
Cab understand that each labelling project is different and have designed a label applicator range for the Hermes+ which offers label placement by blow, tamp or roll on.
The Cab Hermes+ is a tried and tested label print and apply system used within the automotive, electronics, general manufacturing and food and beverage industries.
In addition to the supply of hardware, Labfax offer installation, training and on-going technical support including consumables supply.
Hermes+ Video Case Studies
- Hermes+ System labelling hazardous goods
- Hermes+ System labelling battery packaging
- Hermes+ System labelling pharmaceutical bins
To enquire about Cab Hermes+ and consumables call 0845 519 2410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the Hermes+ Series video